- Call 908 543 4390
- Dr.Joni Redlich PT,DPT
http://jonikidpt.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/kidpt.png 0 0 jonikidpt http://jonikidpt.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/kidpt.png jonikidpt2018-05-03 09:00:162018-05-02 15:09:53Physio Baby Wellness Visits
There are many benefits a parent can gain from spending some time together with a pediatric PT and their baby. Put down a blanket and relax on the floor with baby, while exploring various topics with an expert. We know how difficult it can be to get out of the house with a baby, so we also offer home visits! These visits can cover many topics, such as:
Colic, tummy trouble, and constipation
- Babies are squished up in utero for all of those months. Some babies can benefit from snuggling in certain positions to help balance out the body.
- We empower parents to learn how to do this at home! We don’t want you to rely on us, but to learn the skills to improve you and your child’s wellness!
- A wonderful tool to build connections and attachment between parent and baby.
- Massage also helps the body in so many ways, from growth to temperature regulation.
- You may have heard “back to sleep and belly to play,” but what if baby cries during tummy time?
- We have solutions! Learn how to make tummy time natural and comfortable for different ages and stages.
Some children have a preference to look in one direction or tilt their head to one side.
Learn how the whole body is connected and affecting how baby holds their head and turns to look around. Learn how you can improve it with our cuddle-friendly pain-free approach!
- Learn how to help your baby join the round head club!
- Flat spots have become increasingly common since the Back to Sleep Campaign. Continue to follow Back to Sleep advice, while being aware of positioning during sleep and awake time.
PTs can help you and your baby stay healthy and active throughout your lives. Give us a call at 908-543-4390 or message us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!