Intensive Physical Therapy for Children
Children learn best by repeating things over and over again. Children with neuro-motor disorders need even MORE practice and repetition to learn skills.
Children are often seen 1 or 2 times a week for physical therapy. Imagine the changes your child could make by focusing on a new skill every day for a few weeks!
Highlights of our intensive program:
- Total Motion Release: the most powerful therapy approach that can change the body in minutes!
- The Bungee Bounce (aka Spider Cage), which provides a dynamic supportive system to build new skills and explore movement while having FUN!
- Treadmill Plus Program to get eyes, ears and body teamed up!
Intensive Physical Therapy offer a “boot camp” type of experience to jump start a child’s skills when initiating therapy or for children who are looking to springboard beyond their current abilities. Summer and school breaks are a perfect time to take this opportunity.
Fill out the form to the right to request a copy of 4 Top FAQs About Physical Therapy Intensives for Children With Movement Disorders!
Call to schedule a Phone Consult with a Physical Therapist to learn more: (908) 543-4390.
Get in Touch
Location575 Route 28, Bldg 1, Suite 204A, Raritan NJ 08869
TEL : 908 543 4390
FAX : 908 450 6126
Find Us on Facebook
- Aquatic Therapy
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Autoimmune conditions
- Cerebral Palsy
- Child Development
- Early Intervention
- Family Fun
- General Topics
- Juvenile Ideopathic Arthritis
- Mental Health
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Parent Perspective
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Positive focus
- School PT
- Sensory Integration Disorders
- Therapeutic Equipment
- Vestibular Disorders