About Our Practice:
Kid PT is a specialized pediatric physical therapy center focused on helping children move better so they can become more independent, confident and live their best lives. We help guide parents to find the best decisions to help their children on their therapeutic journey.
We are located in Somerville, NJ, and we also provide services in Princeton partnering with an occupational therapy practice and at a special needs school. We work with children from newborns to teens with a variety of diagnoses and challenges. We are ready to grow so we can continue to increase the offerings in our community. We are looking for the perfect next team member to help us do that!
That’s Where You Come In:
Are you someone who wants to be part of an innovative and exciting practice that is focused on serving families? Are you flexible and open to change as our practice continues to grow and evolve? We love having a practice that allows us to focus not only on therapeutic rehabilitation, but also on the overall wellness of children with and without disabilities. This business model offers many different opportunities to practice different roles as a Physical Therapist.
What We’re Looking For:
- Someone who has a positive attitude that makes families look for any excuse to come back and see them
- Someone who is able to connect and engage with people on a personal level and not just on a clinical skill level
- Someone who is able to communicate with parents in such a way that they know what you’re doing for them
- Someone who loves to learn and is committed to being part of a team that puts families first
To Be Successful In This Position You Must:
- Be licensed or eligible to obtain your New Jersey Physical Therapy license
- Support and contribute to the company’s Purpose, Vision and Core Values
- Build lasting relationships and trust with our clients through open communication and empathy
- Identify the client’s internal problems, speak to their “why” and determine their goals
- Provide an exceptional client experience
- Provide expert level care during Phone Consultations, Evaluations, Follow-Up Sessions
- Contribute to and participate in clinical in-services, newsletter writing, social media marketing, educational workshops and community events
- Meet personal and team revenue/sales/productivity targets and performance-oriented quotas
- Keep record of client interactions, complete documentation thoroughly and in a timely manner
- Be knowledgeable about our services, products and promotions
- Be open and dedicated to personal and professional growth
- Experience preferred, but not required
What We’ve Got For You:
- Working in a fun and supportive environment, where you are encouraged to be yourself
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of children with disabilities and developmental delays
- Ongoing training to ensure your success and develop you towards your professional goals
- A position with room for growth in a vibrant, family friendly center
Think You’re A Good Fit?
If So, Click Below To Apply For This Position And Take The Next Step In Our Pre-Interview Process. We Look Forward To Getting To Know You!